Since the ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality, inspecting the ductwork should be the first order of business. In most cases, this system has been operating for some time without much attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminates like mold, and irritating dust throughout your building or home.
Duct Cleaning Is Not Always the Best Answer
Why waste money on unnecessary duct cleaning? ASAP Restoration professionals can inspect your HVAC system and ductwork, and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. In circumstances such as after a fire, smoke, or suspected mold damage, duct cleaning is important in the cleanup process.
ASAP Restoration System is Cost Effective, Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, ASAP Restoration professionals use a Portable Ventilation & Air Duct Cleaning System to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
ASAP Restoration Duct Cleaning Process
- Patented equipment includes a roto-scraper which automatically adapts to the duct shape while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- A powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the duct to a 16-gallon container.
- Clean air is filtered through a HEPA filtration, removing 99.97% of particles before it returns to air-wash the duct.
- A sealant can be sprayed to eliminate fall-out.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove any odor and dirt.